Friday, July 13, 2007



On our way home from the palace, one of the rickshaw drivers kept bugging us to let him take us to the hostel. We told him that we liked walking, but he insisted that our legs must be tired. Jeremy told him that my legs were twice the size of his, so they couldn’t possibly be tired. Then the driver decided that my big legs should pedal both him and Jeremy back to the hostel. It was so much fun, but I think I scared both of them with my steering at first. I almost ran into some motorcycles. A slight turn of the handles caused the whole bike to turn sharply. All the locals giggled as they passed by us. The driver wouldn’t let me drive across the bridge. I don’t think he trusted me. Our extra day in Hue turned out to quite be fun.

No comments: