After finding a hostel we decided to walk around the city for evening. Being in Hanoi brought back so many memories from last year. I remember sweating a lot last year, but I had forgotten how hot and sticky it really is. It was also great to have so much wonderful food available for so cheap. Later that evening we had some mango and hazelnut gelato. I had forgotten how much I crave ice cream when it is so hot. The gelato was so good. We are certain we could eat it with every meal. As we walked around, one of the street venders threw her hat on me and gave me her wares to carry. I am pretty sure it was her ploy to get us to buy some pineapple and bananas. I was excited to have bananas and pineapple again. Jeremy loved the fresh fruit, and he has been eyeing every fruit stand we pass since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment